Wednesday, July 23, 2008

News...

Last year, on September 15, 2007 Jo & Lallo were married at Lavender Hill, and I had the pleasure of photographing their wedding day... The fabulous Alison Hotchkiss of Alison Events was the master mind behind this beautiful day... Not to mention the impeccable tastes of the grooms... Easily the most emotional wedding I have ever had the honor of being a part of... It also brought me "fame"
 ;)  I submitted this image to PDN for the Top Knots of Wedding Photography contest and won a place in the Portraiture section...


Furthermore, in an interview with Alison on CBS news, several photos from this event were featured in a segment on the recent legalization of gay marriage in California... (Yay!)  So I thought I'd share the winning image with y'all, as well as a few more of my favorites from that day...






No comments:

Post a Comment