Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christina and Drew at the Allied Arts Guild...






Christina and Drew were married at the Allied Arts Guild in Menlo Park.  I love this venue, which is really a  hidden treasure!  Every time I go there I discover a new setting to shoot in.  Love that!

It was so much fun to shoot at this gorgeous spot.  We had warm weather and beautiful light throughout.  

How absolutely beautiful does she look?? 


 











I love this little barn I discovered, it was behind a gate in the back where they were storing tables !!!  

I couldn't believe it was so hidden... I love it when there are several different settings in one location.  It really makes it a good day for photography, especially when you are trying to maximize party time for the bride and groom!









Catering: Cassis Catering

No comments:

Post a Comment