Friday, October 24, 2008

Day at the Park!

I love it when things come full circle... or begin to connect...

I shot maternity photos for Marla the day before Julian was born...

A short time after, we did some photos with little J....










And this week, at 9 months, we got together again at Dolores Park...  So much fun to see him growing up... when I first met Julian he was barely holding his head up... now he's crawling all over the place!

I've not shot much at Dolores Park.. but I've always loved the playground there.  we had perfect light all around, and equipped with my favorite new "magic lens"  I was able to get some really sharp and beautiful shallow depth images of my new favorite kid- and his mom of course!!










    

  i may have had more fun than they did!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment