Friday, October 24, 2008

Reframing...

All I have to say is "Yay for engagement sessions!"


Yesterday was a gorgeous day, and I met up with Melissa & Robby at the Palace of Fine Arts... Little did we know that it was UNDER CONSTRUCTION!





One of my favorite things about photography is the ability to selectively frame any situation. The Palace means a lot to this couple, because it's where they got engaged... So it was very important to me to be able to get some nice shots even with the construction that was going on...





I think we did it! We managed to get some tons of shots, that are clearly at the Palace, but don't scream "put on your hard hat!"

We met there at around 5pm, and made it for the magic hour. Couldn't have been there at a better time...



Another fun day of shooting. Did I mention that I love my job?

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment